How to Create a Tribute Page
Thoughtful gifts made in honor or memory of your loved one, or to mark a special occasion, are a meaningful way to support the programs of The Prem Rawat Foundation (TPRF).
Here are some instructions and examples to help you proceed as you create your page.
Contact TPRF’s Tribute Team firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
- The first step will be to create an account. Even if you already have a TPRF account, this account will be separate. The user name and password can be used to log in and create unlimited tribute pages.
- After you have created the account, you will be directed back to the page where you can log in.
- On the right side of the page, you will see a list of options. Choose “New Tribute Request,” and you will be taken to the page where you can create your page.
- Give your page a name. For example, “It’s My Birthday” or “In Loving Memory of Peter Smith.”
- Choose the tribute type in the drop-down menu.
- Next, choose a photo to upload in order to personalize the page. Once you have submitted an initial draft of your page, you can make edits, including a photo change.
- Now, fill out the “Tribute Details” to say whatever you want to display on your page. Be as descriptive as you like.
- Remember to include your email address so our team can support your effort.
- Once you have checked the recaptcha box and submitted your page information, it will be received by TPRF. Should you wish to make edits, do so now. Once approved, no further edits can be made. A team member will get back to you with a link to your page or any corrections that are necessary.
- If you would like to display a fundraising goal and tracker, please contact the Tribute Support Team (email@example.com) prior to creating your page.
Thank you so much for choosing TPRF as a way to celebrate or honor your loved one!