How to Create a Fundraising Page
Follow these instructions to create your own customized webpage that you can use to raise funds for TPRF. You can see an example of a webpage that was built with this system here.
- The first step will be to create a special crowdfunding page account. Even if you already have a TPRF donor account, this account will be separate. This new user name and password can be used to log in and create unlimited fundraising pages. After you have created the account, you will be directed back to the page where you can log in.
- If you have already created a special account, select login above.
- On the right side of the page, you will see a list of options. Choose “New Page Request,” and you will be taken to the place where you can create your page.
- Give your page a title. For example, ”Gala Dinner” or ”Special Fundraising Concert”.
Choose “fundraiser” in the drop-down menu.
- Next, choose a photo to upload in order to personalize the page. Once you have submitted an initial draft of your page, you can make edits, including a photo change.
- Now, fill out the “page details” to say whatever you want to display on your page. Be as descriptive as you like.
- Remember to include your email address so our team can support your effort.
- Once you have checked the reCAPTCHA box and submitted your page information, it will be received by TPRF. Should you wish to make edits, do so now. Once approved, no further edits can be made. A team member will get back to you with a link to your page or any corrections that are necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR FUNDRAISERS: If you would like to display a fundraising goal and tracker, please contact the Donor Support Team prior to reading these instructions and creating your page at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for choosing TPRF for your fundraiser!
Crowdfunding Page Login
If this is your first time creating a page, use the “Create an account” button above to create your account. If you are a returning user please enter your login credentials above.