This article is also available in: French
“Around the World with TPRF” Podcast
This podcast takes listeners “Around the World with TPRF” to explore life’s challenges, and to hear from volunteers about how TPRF initiatives are making a powerful difference.
In the SoundCloud player above, click to stream the audio online or click to download the audio file to listen to it at your convenience.
Read transcripts of the podcast in these PDF files:
(Transcripts of the podcast in other languages will be published here as they are available)
© 2018 by The Prem Rawat Foundation (TPRF). All rights reserved.
Around the World with TPRF
Episode 1, May 2018
• Introduction, Jake Frankel
• Peace Education Program (PEP) in Queensland Corrections, Catherine Gavigan (0:37)
• PEP at Westlake Cancer Support Center, Sally Weaver & Mary Jo Fortin (7:48)
• PEP in Conflict Zones, West Africa, Francis Ahore (11:52)
• Nepal Computer Lab initiative, Bruce Keenan (17:28)