To allow Spanish-speaking people to enjoy TPRF’s website and to become familiar with the Foundation, its objectives, and its programs.
ANSWERS TO: TPRF’s Executive Editor
To lead and coordinate ongoing translation of the TPRF website into Spanish.TASKS:
• Receive articles or text that need translating in Word format from TPRF’s Executive Editor, and distribute to the appropriate translators, revisers and proofreaders, taking into account their specific skills and availability.
• Oversee or send final Spanish material to be uploaded onto site.
• Communicate with team members and collaborate with them to ensure that material is translated, revised, proofread, and uploaded within reasonable deadlinesSKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Good Spanish and English
• Enjoys collaboration with others and teamwork
• Comfortable working with and knowledgeable (or ready to learn) about web-based applications for translation
• Experience with coordination of written translation a plus
• Able to meet deadlines
Introduction to team and tasks provided by outgoing Spanish Translation Team Leader. Guidelines and tech support provided by TPRF staff..LOCATION: Virtual
4-6 hours per week to become familiar with the role. Then approximately 4 hours per week.APPLICATION/SELECTION PROCESS:
Please send resume/CV to email@example.com